Friday, June 3, 2011

Skywatch#75 Low Tide At Costa Marina

Summer has been short and rainy and rainy and short. It was actually not summer at all. So, I didn't have my fill of beach days and I'm missing them right now. Maybe, because I'm feeling tired and low that I just want to lay back by the beach, relax and regroup.

Photobucket

That is my mother and my niece on their way to the deeper part of Costa Marina Beach Resort. Photo was taken while the skies were threatening low again but thankfully, the sun prevailed that day.

This is my entry for:

SHARE AND ENJOY THIS POST: Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

5 comments:

LadyD Piano June 3, 2011 at 9:37 AM  

What a lovely beach... very nice photo. Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Photo Cache June 3, 2011 at 2:38 PM  

I hope to hit the beach this summer. I also hope there would be enough hot days this summer to get this thing done.

My sky is at www.ewok1993.wordpress.com

ReadWriteSnap June 3, 2011 at 11:51 PM  

Hi mam! Mao jud! Dagki na jud ning mga bugoys ay. lol

I agree jud pud mam. Normally, dili jud sya maka-amaze kay unsa ra man pud tong lugar, walay ka art2. Pero, sa 'photographer's eyes' (ngek!) interesting kaau. Ang ka nice about trying to hobby photography, the ordinary scene becomes extraordinary. It's just a matter of perspective ra jud. Salamat sa pag drop sa 3lilfts mam! Muingon unta ko nga gimingaw nakog beach pero damo man diri SF, so mingaw na lang ko Davao heheh kay nagbaha man pud ang Pinoy fud diri pati tawas - made in Davao pa jud. lol

Leovi June 4, 2011 at 5:13 AM  

Magnificent sky, those clouds are really lovely and the frame doubles the beauty. Greetings.

Kaori June 6, 2011 at 7:28 AM  

We all need time to relax. Looks like a beautiful spot to do it :D

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Blog Directory & Search engineblog search directory

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP