Monday, July 13, 2009

El Nido, Palawan (Big Lagoon)

I was looking through my pictures on my computer last week and found this video on our Palawan trip some years ago. I consider Palawan my most favorite place on earth especially El Nido and Coron Islands. These places are just so amazing and I really wish that it will remain the same as always for the next generations.

Here's one of the videos in our Palawan trip. We were kayaking at Big Lagoon, El Nido. I had so much fun. I never thought that kayaking was such a blast but so very tiring.

SHARE AND ENJOY THIS POST: Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

2 comments:

Euroangel July 23, 2009 at 6:38 AM  

kanindot jud sa el nido...i'm following you now..feel free to follow mine..
Euro Travel
Explore Germany
Discover USA
Euroangel Graffiti

Laloofah July 1, 2011 at 3:47 PM  

Oh, wow! I can see why this is your favorite place on earth! It's gorgeous! Reminds me a bit of pictures I've seen of the fjords of Norway and Alaska, only tropical.

Kayaking looks like fun, and some day I hope to try it!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Blog Directory & Search engineblog search directory

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP