Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My World#55 Ocean Park Rides (Hongkong)

Truth be told, I like the Ocean Park rides more than Disneyland Hongkong rides. I find the Ocean Park rides more exciting and my friends actually agree with this. So, here are some of the popular rides in Ocean Park, Hongkong.

Photobucket

The Dragon is considered the longest roller coaster in Hongkong. It is one of the rides inside Ocean Park and is made of steel with a maximum speed of 77 km/h with 842 metres of track. The ride lasts approximately 2.5 minutes.

Photobucket

The Abyss Turbo Drop is a 5-second vertical fall from a 20-story high ride.

Photobucket
The Flying Swing

Ocean Park,cable car,Hongkong
The gondola ride which is a 1.5 km long cable car system that connects the Tai Shue Wan and the Main Entrance of Ocean Park. The view from this ride is quite beautiful as well as exciting.


Go here for more My World entries.

SHARE AND ENJOY THIS POST: Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

8 comments:

Photo Cache January 19, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

Even as a young child I had not been attracted to these rides. I am that chicken. But I do enjoy seeing people go in these rides and of course laugh at them as they yell when the ride goes upside down :)

My entry is at http://ewok1993.wordpress.com

Sylvia K January 19, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

Ah, those are some breathtaking rides!! Terrific captures, Marites, lots of beautiful colors! Looks like a fun day! Hope you have a great week!

Sylvia

Lindz January 19, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

I like the ocean park, I've been tehre a few times but didn't go for those rides lol!! too scary for me.

Anonymous January 19, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

wow...great photos, but I, too, am terrified of riding any ride :-)

arabesque January 19, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

wow, i forgot how fun it is in o. park! never been there in ages. ^-^
now, there are more scary rides! wouldn't dare to try it...hehe.
i agree, o.park is a "must-see" than d.land, it's more h.k feel to it and b4 there was the competition, o. park was considered the best! ^0^

Diane AZ January 20, 2010 at 5:24 AM  

What a beautiful park and it must be exciting to see the ocean from some of those rides.

JO January 20, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

cool pics..

thanks for visiting my blog.

Quilt Works January 21, 2010 at 4:31 AM  

Oh my world, that first photo looks so scary - I am scared and I am just looking at the photos. I have done roller coasters a few times, but they really scare me!


I stopped by with a tag, hope you will stop by too, Quiltworks

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Blog Directory & Search engineblog search directory

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP