Monday, September 27, 2010

My World#88 On A Photoshoot

I went to my 2nd photography workshop last weekend. It was fun, intimidating, challenging, creative and brain cell production inducing activity for me. Did I say the same things on my previous workshop? Probably so.


Photobucket

Anyway, we went to GAP Farm on our 2nd day for the photoshoot. It has been ages since I've been to this place. There were some changes and I was really happy to see the place again after a long time.

The day started right with the sun shining brightly, good sign for the photoshoot session but suddenly, overcast skies appeared. It started to drizzle. We did our shoots fast and took cover. Good thing, the drizzle went as suddenly as it came.

GAP Farm,Davao City,Mindanao
Our geisha, Diane

GAP Farm,Davao City,Mindanao
Funny thing about this model...we were shooting away and she was gamely posing. Then, she realized that she might have the wrong group of photographers and started mouthing to her friend "What group should I be posing to? Are these the photographers?" Teehehee! We couldn't care less. We were busy taking her pictures. She then walked out when it started to rain:)

I still have a lot to learn with this new hobby of mine but one thing's for sure, if you want to slim down without exercising, take photography as a hobby. You'll sweat buckets!

This is my entry for:


Go here for more entries.

SHARE AND ENJOY THIS POST: Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

12 comments:

Sylvia K September 27, 2010 at 9:35 PM  

Oh, I do so agree with you Marites! I'm hoping to take a class later this year and I already know exactly how you feel. I always love your photos though! Interesting models!! Hope you have a great week.!

Sylvia

Jim September 27, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

Terrific photos.

Roxxy September 28, 2010 at 1:51 AM  

like the 1st photo, tamang tama sa driozzle and japanese brolly nya =)
Have a good day!Hope you can visit my entry too =)

Jenn September 28, 2010 at 7:01 AM  

Looks like a lot of fun! Good luck on your photo sessions. They look good, by the way. :-)

April September 28, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

I enjoyed your post. The photos look great.

Anonymous September 28, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

I wish I could learn the basics and techniques of photography in a class setting too someday.

Anonymous September 28, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

Oh, I'd love to take a photography workshop! That picture of the geisha is wonderful!

Coffeeveggie addict. September 28, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

one of my dream is to take a ph0tography class too s0meday!i'll be h0me by dec. and thinking to visit s0me place in our c0untry and wish to j0in ph0tography less0n if I g0t plenty of time.thank y0u for the visit.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 September 29, 2010 at 2:10 AM  

It must be Japanese day. Some one from the Philippines posted japanese geishas.

Al September 29, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

I like these photos. I've never taken a photography class yet, I'd like to do so at some point when I have more free time. I've still got a lot to learn, especially about photos of people.

Random Treasures September 29, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

I never took a photography class yet. I will soon. Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

Andrea October 6, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Yes you are indeed very right, "if you want to be slim without exercising take photography as a hobby", and i just did. BTW what is GAP and who is the titser? thanks.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Blog Directory & Search engineblog search directory

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP