Monday, February 1, 2010

My World#57 Mural Painting of Pryce Tower

This is the huge and impressive mural painting by William Yu that greets any one who enters the Pryce Tower of Davao City. The painting depics the growing Davao metropolis and the industries that help in its growth and development.

Pryce Tower is the first high-rise office-condominium building (14 floors) in Davao City during its construction in the 1990s.

Pryce Tower,Davao City



Photobucket




Go here for more My World entries.

SHARE AND ENJOY THIS POST: Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

11 comments:

Anonymous February 1, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

Pretty soon Davao is going to be as metropolitan as Metro Manila. I like that mural.

Jim February 1, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

Great mural.

Carolyn Ford February 1, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

That is quite a wonderful greeting while entering the building.

Sylvia K February 1, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

Love that colorful mural! And it is indeed a wonderful greeting for anyone entering the building. Great shots and post, Marites! Thanks for sharing! Have a great week!

Sylvia

Indrani February 1, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

Wow! Impressive artwork.

January Zelene February 1, 2010 at 7:01 PM  

I missed Davao! Missed my friends there. I'll visit again soon. Lovely photos Tes.

My World on Tuesday

Unknown February 1, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

i like the mural, and i love being in Davao. if given a choice where to live in the Philippines, i'd choose Davao anytime.

Jenn February 1, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

I am a fan of William Yu's works. That mural definitely added wonderful tone and character to the (lobby - I am guessing).

Benikos place February 1, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

I like this painting very much, thanks for sharing :))

Victoria Tsavdaridou February 2, 2010 at 12:21 AM  

Great mural painting!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Ebie February 2, 2010 at 6:01 PM  

The mural is so huge, and a very nice rendition of the artist.

Davao is a beautiful city and I think it ranks in the top ten or even 5 largest cities of the world.'

In my next trip, I might visit Davao, my sister lives there.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Blog Directory & Search engineblog search directory

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP