Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Boracay Resorts

I had fun with my mother on our Boracay trip. It was my mother's first trip so I made sure that the resort we would have was not noisy.  Blue Mango Inn was the right choice. I shall talk more about my Boracay trip in my next posts.

Anyway, here are the contact numbers of the Boracay resorts in case someone is planning to have a Boracay vacation:


Blue Mango Inn +63.36.2885170
         Email address: www.bluemangoinn.com
St. Vincent Cottages +63.36.2884762   
         email address: http://www.stvincentcottages.com

Boracay Amigos Resort +63.09193710970

You may also contact Josette Hilario (cellphone number:09103616196) as she coordinates for more available Boracay Resorts.

SHARE AND ENJOY THIS POST: Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Blog Directory & Search engineblog search directory

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP