Monday, August 8, 2011

My World#125 Bread Talk In Davao

Bread Talk

It is finally here and Davaoeños are lining up to taste its goodness. Bread Talk is my favorite take home treat for my family whenever I get to Manila. Now that its Abreeza branch is already operating, it is just so easy to buy my favorite newly-baked bread.

Photobucket

My current favorite is the bread called Spring In the City. At P39, it's so much worth it. Baked in a roll with lots of floss inside it and a sprinkling of onion leaves outside, it was really good.

Photobucket

And this cute smiley bread has a cute name, JJ Baby.

This is my entry for:
Go here for more entries.

SHARE AND ENJOY THIS POST: Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

8 comments:

Snap August 8, 2011 at 3:29 PM  

Like the smiley bread!

EG CameraGirl August 8, 2011 at 3:32 PM  

I've seen people smile when they see and smell tasty bread but I have never seen it smile back. :)

Al August 8, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

Your world looks delicious this week!

Sylvia K August 8, 2011 at 4:18 PM  

Hmmmmm looks delicious!! I do love good bread! Delightful captures for the day, Marites! Hope your week is off to a good start! Enjoy!


Sylvia

Anonymous August 8, 2011 at 5:28 PM  

yum yum. i also went in this bakery that we love and got a piece of brownie and a breakfast roll.

i love bread and i love bakeries.

Indrani August 8, 2011 at 7:14 PM  

Interesting form of bread. :)

Ebie August 8, 2011 at 9:23 PM  

I could almost smell the aroma!

Love those happy faces!

Jenn August 9, 2011 at 12:45 AM  

Love breadtalk too! Thank goodness there are no more lines here in MM. I love their (thickly) sliced breads. Great for french toast!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Blog Directory & Search engineblog search directory

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP