Monday, December 6, 2010

My World#95 Halloween Has Gone, Here Is Christmas!

Halloween has gone, but this owl stays out in the garden. This stone owl was standing on a flower pot in a corner garden while I was with a group of photographers. We were waiting for the models to finish their make-ups and this cute little owl peeping out among the plants was really cute.

Photobucket

In the meantime, houses even trees are getting decorated with Christmas decorations and Christmas lights.  The photo below was taken as the sun was setting. I just love the dark blue tinge of the skies in the background.

Photobucket

Meanwhile, I've already started decorating our house too this weekend. They may be pretty to see but tiring to put up so I'm taking it slow.

This is my entry for:


Go here for more entries.

SHARE AND ENJOY THIS POST: Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

9 comments:

Sylvia K December 6, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

Love the owl!! And I do know what you mean about decorating being tiring!! Beautiful shots! Hope to see more pics when you're finished! Have a great week!

Sylvia

Grayquill December 6, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

Very unique - Nice!

Anonymous December 6, 2010 at 8:31 PM  

Such delightful pictures. Those lights are charming.

Photo Cache December 6, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

those are adorable little parols. i want one for my house.

Jenn December 7, 2010 at 4:39 AM  

Love, love, love parols... particularly if they're all white hanging on a tree. :-)

Carver December 7, 2010 at 6:27 AM  

I love the owl and the tree is very festive.

Al December 7, 2010 at 4:46 PM  

Very pretty lights, and I love the owl. I got my house decorated about a week and a half ago, but one of the strings of lights already has some that have gone out!

lazyclick December 7, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

ul.

Johnny Nutcase January 4, 2011 at 8:20 AM  

i really like that stone owl!! how cool :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Blog Directory & Search engineblog search directory

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP