Thursday, July 19, 2012

Skywatch#120 View From The Plane

IMG_0096
The plan was to take photos of San Pablo City's seven lakes from the plane. So, with fingers crossed that I could get some clear view of Laguna Province I held on to my camera waiting for the opportunity.

IMG_0097  It seemed though that the clouds could won over so I just took some shots. And lo! a glimpse of the lakes suddenly came into view. I took several shots but the plane was too fast for me to get some good shots without the plane's  wings. Here is the only shot that did not include the unwanted plane wings... IMG_0098  

SHARE AND ENJOY THIS POST: Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

3 comments:

Sylvia K July 19, 2012 at 6:19 PM  

These are awesome captures from the plane, Marites! I do love the those big, puffy clouds!! Enjoy your weekend!

Powell River Books July 20, 2012 at 5:32 PM  

I love the different view of clouds. - Margy

Kusum July 21, 2012 at 10:48 AM  

Stunning aerial shots!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Blog Directory & Search engineblog search directory

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP