Monday, May 18, 2009

My World#23 Epol Waterfalls, Marilog, Davao City

Hidden by the forest and 300 meters away from the national highway, Epol Waterfalls is located just within the boundary of Davao City. It is one of the popular bathing places of the locals and has remained almost unchanged since we first went there several years ago.

To get to Epol waterfalls, one should be prepared to hike for about 30 minutes on a forest trail.
But the exertion is actually all worth it...the water is cool and quite refreshing and sometimes, you get to have the place all by yourself.

More pictures and details of Epol waterfalls here.

See the other worlds here.

This is my entry for:

SHARE AND ENJOY THIS POST: Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

12 comments:

SandyCarlson May 18, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

Oh, man! I so want to be there.

Sally in WA May 18, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

Looks like a special place and worth the hike in.

Jenn May 19, 2009 at 12:36 AM  

Interesting waterfalls. I bet it's nice to go dip into what looks like a cool and refereshing pool.

Arija May 19, 2009 at 6:14 AM  

A beautiful waterfall fanning out over the rocks, a truly magical place, especially whenyou get the place to yourself.

Shey May 19, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

I wouldn't mind hiking to go there, It's totally worth it. Very relaxing and makes you want to have a refreshing swim. Very nice. :)

Salamat sa post. :)

Gaelyn May 19, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

Looks like it's worthy of a mere 30 min walk. I can understand why it might get busy. What luck to experience this water gift without others. Goregeous place!

Anya May 21, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

Its fantastic :)
I wish I was there ^__^

Lantaw May 24, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

Very nice waterfalls! di ba mahirap puntahan?

Marites May 24, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

@lantaw: no, the hike through the forest trail is relatively easy. Just about 300 meters from the highway, 20-30 mins hike.

George May 27, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

What a beautiful waterfall -- I would certainly like to see it in person. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous falls with us.

janey March 20, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

Hi! How am I going to get to this place? Where is this located specifically? I'm just from Davao but I haven't heard of this. Please shed me some light. I wanna go. ;-)

Anonymous March 24, 2013 at 7:35 AM  

how to get there? magkano pamasahi from downtown to this magnificent place,....

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Blog Directory & Search engineblog search directory

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP