Monday, May 30, 2011

My World#116 Abreeza's Dancing Fairies

For me, Ayala Abreeza Mall is just one too many malls in my city. But what made me go there to check it out? Their dancing fairies.

Photobucket


When I first went to Ayala Abreeza Mall, it was for the Canon's Photo Shoot and Run contest. I was hoping to find the dancing fairies somewhere in the maze-like lobbies of the newly-opened mall but I could not find them after walking around for hours. I actually first saw them in a national newspaper announcing the opening of the mall.

Photobucket


My mistake was I did not get inside their department store. I only saw these dancing fairies on the next day when I took my mother to see the mall. Knowing that she likes the home section of any malls, I took her inside the department store. And voila! There are the dancing fairies right in the middle of the department store.
Photobucket


This is my entry for:


Go here for more entries.

SHARE AND ENJOY THIS POST: Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

6 comments:

cagayan de oro May 30, 2011 at 3:51 PM  

They are manikins, right? Are they moved like puppets or something that make them dance? They seem to be attracting. Nice.

Sylvia K May 30, 2011 at 4:37 PM  

I think we all have too many malls -- wherever we live, but I have to agree with you, I love the dancing fairies! Terrific captures for the day, Marites! That could be a fun place to sit and stare at the ceiling even if you didn't shop!! Have a great week!

Sylvia

Rajesh May 30, 2011 at 9:11 PM  

Wonderfully positioned dancing ferries.

snowwhite June 1, 2011 at 12:53 AM  

Lovely shots! The dancing fairies are splendid!! Through them, happy mood is spreading among visitors, including me. They are the essence of joy!
Have a nice weekend!

stardust June 1, 2011 at 4:22 AM  

Fantastic pictures of lovely fairies. They are spreading happiness overlooking people in the mall. Do they move/dance in the air, since they are suspended from the ceiling?

alfonso June 2, 2011 at 12:36 AM  


· Thanks for visit my blog and lovely comment.
I can see good photos in yours

· regards

CR & LMA
________________________________
·

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Blog Directory & Search engineblog search directory

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP