Monday, July 4, 2011

My World#120 Costa Marina Beach Resort

I am getting tired of hearing and seeing the words "ITCZ" or "intertropical convergence zone" because it means more rains. I've been hearing it for months now and they have been coming just a few days apart since summer.

I wish we have more sunny days now with some days spent on the beach like the Costa Marina Beach Resort at the nearby Samal Island. Unlike its next door neighbor, the more popular, Paradise Island Beach Resort, Costa Marina Beach Resort has fewer guests (something my family most prefer). Its waters are clean and really suitable for snorkelling and swimming even for kids.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my entry for:

Go here for more entries.

SHARE AND ENJOY THIS POST: Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

1 comments:

Sylvia K July 4, 2011 at 3:49 PM  

I do love that beach!! Great shots for the day, Marites! Hope your week is off to a great start! Enjoy!

Sylvia

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Blog Directory & Search engineblog search directory

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP