Monday, July 11, 2011

My World#121 Singapore and Expensive Cars

Photobucket


Singapore is one of the places I had visited that got the latest and the most expensive cars running around its streets. We passed by along Raffles Hotel (one of the oldest and most prestigious hotels in Singapore) and saw several expensive cars lining up by the hotel's front door. After gawking at the cars, we took some photos. My favorite car there was this Mini Cooper.  I took its photo with the Raffles Hotel as its background.

This is my entry for:

Go here for more entries.

SHARE AND ENJOY THIS POST: Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

6 comments:

Carver July 11, 2011 at 4:32 PM  

That's a beautiful hotel and I love the mini cooper.

Sylvia K July 11, 2011 at 4:32 PM  

Lovely hotel and I do love that little car!! Great shot for the day, Marites! Hope your week is off to a great start! Enjoy!

Sylvia

Photo Cache July 11, 2011 at 8:20 PM  

I also wish for a mini cooper.

Kel July 12, 2011 at 2:26 AM  

a classy photo

Anonymous July 12, 2011 at 4:44 AM  

Great photo.I like this situation like a cinema.:)

formatie nunti July 25, 2011 at 1:43 AM  

I was in Singapore two years ago and i was impressed. Unfortunately i had no time to visit it very well because i was there for only two days, but i hope to visit it again very soon. I recommend this place, it is very nice.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Blog Directory & Search engineblog search directory

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP