Thursday, January 10, 2013

Will Travel

Source: FastLoanTree.com

When I came back from my Europe travel late last year, my mother asked me when will I ever stop traveling. My answer was, "Never." I will save, I will take credit, I will work hard for it and I will always plan for a travel at least once a year.

There is something about traveling that is quite addicting. There is so much to learn, to see, to experiment and to explore when traveling that it is like being young and bold again.

Not surprising, my mother caught the travel bug last year when I took her with me somewhere in the northern and central Philippines. She was amazed of what she had seen and experienced that she was asking when would be our next travel again.

SHARE AND ENJOY THIS POST: Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Blog Directory & Search engineblog search directory

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP