Monday, January 19, 2009

Dolphins!!

The first time I have seen dolphins in the wild I was ecstatic. I was vacationing in Bohol with a friend and one of the must-do things I have in mind was to see the dolphins of Bohol Sea. Never mind if I have to get up early as long as I get to see them, throw in a whale or two and I would be delirious. They did not disappoint even if the whales were not there. We got late because our hired tricycle driver came up late but still, we got to see some dolphins. They even seem to play hide and seek with us, disappearing suddenly and then suddenly jumping up in the air, flipping in pairs or groups. I was so in heaven, I could not operate my camera properly. That’s my one big regret.

Now, imagine seeing those dolphins like they were in a stampede at sea!! I have seen this video in photobucket and it was just so amazing I need to share it here. Look!!



Funny..I was thinking, if I was the guy on the boat, I would’ve flipped overboard to the waters and might have gotten really “stampeded” on by those dolphins.

SHARE AND ENJOY THIS POST: Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

1 comments:

George January 19, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

I'm glad you got to see the dolphins -- they are fascinating to watch.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Blog Directory & Search engineblog search directory

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP