Monday, January 5, 2009

My World#6 Ninoy Aquino International Airport 3

It was my first time to get through Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3 (popularly called NAIA 3) last December 2008. The said airport’s opening was put on hold for a long while due to some controversies. It was eventually opened last year initially handling the Cebu Pacific Airlines domestic and international flights.

The place is actually bigger than NAIA 1 and NAIA 2 airports. I got fascinated with their Christmas lantern decorations. They are quite big and colorful. Here’re some of the pictures I took:







This is my entry for Check out the other worlds here.

SHARE AND ENJOY THIS POST: Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

12 comments:

Anonymous January 5, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

the parols are so festive. it's such a warm welcome to pinoys going home for the holidays.

may be i should schedule a christmas break back home.

Indrani January 5, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

Beautiful and colorful Christmas lanterns,lovely post!

Guy D January 5, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

Those are some very impressive decorations, thanks for sharing.

Cheers and Happy New Year!
Regina In Pictures

alicesg January 5, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

Very beautiful airport. So much changes since I went there many many many years ago. :)

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ January 5, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

I've never been to NAIA 3, opening pa lang yata iyon nung pabalik kami dito, and besides we flew thru air Canada,but I've seen the NAIA Centennial when I went back to my birthplace in Aklan way back in 2001 pa. . .
and yeah, I've been to San Agustin, attended a friend's wedding there several times. :)

Anonymous January 5, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

Great photos, particularly the middle one with the reflection.

Thanks for sharing your world with us.

SandyCarlson January 6, 2009 at 2:31 AM  

These are just beutiful! Thanks.

 gmirage January 6, 2009 at 4:33 AM  

Tes, never knew you are posting here the My world meme :D

I dont remember the airport well lol...

Rune Eide January 6, 2009 at 4:35 AM  

Very special decoration!

angie {the arthur clan} January 6, 2009 at 6:48 AM  

What beautiful decorations! Your photos of them are lovely.

~Angie
www.theathurclanphotos.blogspot.com

escape January 11, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

i was not able to fly during the christmas season. but when we passed by terminal three last december 29, i saw those lanterns from the departure area.

beautiful sights for the tourists!

bass January 12, 2009 at 4:14 AM  

That's good to see how it really looks, I had this visions that it really is that bad coz of so many undesirable accounts from people I know. So, I chose flying with PAL, making me feel am in safer grounds. Funny! Heheheh...Thanks for sharing Tes.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Blog Directory & Search engineblog search directory

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP