Monday, July 27, 2009

My World#33 Sarangani Highlands, Tambler, Gen. Santos City

Sarangani Highlands Garden and Restaurant is located just within the city boundary of General Santos City, Southern Philippines. It sits on a hilltop facing Sarangani Bay.

What I really like about Sarangani Highlands are the trees and flowers that were landscaped all over and the spectacular views of Sarangani Bay, the city proper and the mountains.

They accept catering services for weddings and any events and it has become a popular must-see destination for locals and tourists. More pictures here.


This is my entry for:

Go here for more My World entries.

SHARE AND ENJOY THIS POST: Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

12 comments:

Sylvia K July 27, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

What a wonderful post! Really breathtaking photos! I particularly love the first one! You, too, live in a very lovely place!

Have a lovely week!
Sylvia

Anonymous July 27, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

That would be a lovely place for a wedding. Very romantic setting.

Ebie July 27, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

This a beauty! Love the first photo, you can see the horizon. I have never seen any photos of the interior. I agree with Ewok, a perfect setting for weddings.

Loran July 27, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

That looks like a wonderful place just for walking around to see the flowers too.

BPOTW July 28, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

Such a lovely place! It seems so serene and calm.

Jenn July 28, 2009 at 12:52 AM  

What a lovely view of the water. Need to visit Gen San again sometime. The restaurant looks like a nice place to while the time.

Indrani July 28, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

Looks like a wonderful place to party around. Great shots.

Luiz Ramos July 28, 2009 at 4:35 AM  

Beautiful your Country.

Arija July 28, 2009 at 6:06 AM  

All of it is beautiful, the restaurant, the view, the gardens, just lovely.

dianasfaria.com July 28, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

interesting post for today's my world!

Lantaw July 31, 2009 at 1:15 AM  

lots of friends told me nindot daw diha. have yet to go there :)

maryt/theteach August 3, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

Marites, isn't this your entry for Ruby Tuesday? I hope so because I want you to send me your home address in e-mail and I'll send you a RT postcard.

I'm also sorry for your loss of Ms. Aquino!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Blog Directory & Search engineblog search directory

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP