Thursday, July 29, 2010

Skywatch#41 Learning To Make It Blue

Thanks to the workshop I attended this past weekend, I've learned some features of my Canon G10 camera that I initially thought never existed. Blame it on my lazy mentality each time I have to read its manual, I only knew a few things about my camera prior to the workshop.

Anyway, as the photography workshop's activities were mostly done outdoors, I had a lot of opportunities to practise making the colors more vibrant.

I have always thought that Canon cameras have lighter color palette than Sony cameras as based on past experience. But with the lessons I've learned from the workshop, I can now manipulate the colors to my liking.

This photographer-participant became an instant model when we had one of our activities in Loleng's Mountain Resort. While others were busy gunning their cameras on the instant model, I was busy shooting the skies and manipulating their colors.

Loleng's Mountain Resort,Davao City,Mindanao


One more sky shot...
Photobucket




Go here for more Skywatch entries.

SHARE AND ENJOY THIS POST: Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

7 comments:

stan July 29, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

Nice shelter against a gorgeous blue sky!

Verns July 29, 2010 at 4:49 PM  

Hi Tess, wow I really wanted also to participate in workshops like this .. but great capture you have ...
My SKYWATCH here

Photo Cache July 29, 2010 at 4:51 PM  

must really be fun to participate in worthy activity like this one.

the philippine sky is mine for beautiful sky shots.

my sky is posted at http://ewok1993.wordpress.com

AL July 29, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

Yahoo and you did it well! Thanks to the workshop! Like you, I'm lazy reading manuals LOL. When are we going out and take pictures?

Sylvia K July 29, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

That's terrific! I'm hoping to be able to take some photography classes this fall! Hope I can do as well as you have! Have a great weekend!

Sylvia

Carver July 29, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

Interesting post and beautiful shots.

Gale July 29, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

Lovely blues! I usually have to edit in the gimp to make it look like it actually looked, in stead of faded.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Blog Directory & Search engineblog search directory

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP