Monday, October 18, 2010

My World#90 Who Can Climb The Highest?

I first heard them shouting while playing on the playground right next to the tennis court. While we were having a break from our game, I peeped out to check why they were so noisy. It turned out that they were having a mini-contest on who could climb the highest on those trees.

It was quite dangerous and we asked them to stop. I took the first shot while they were climbing down.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think, this is a better height to climb on than those tall trees, whadya think? :)

The kids stayed for awhile and watched us continue our tennis game. During our breaks, we  learned that they were actually gathering firewood and was just taking a break to climb trees. Ah, kids!

This is my entry for:


Go here for more entries.

SHARE AND ENJOY THIS POST: Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

6 comments:

Anonymous October 18, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

that's the beauty of youth - you can climb trees just for the fun of it.

hope you have started your week great.

Sylvia K October 18, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

Ah, the beauty of youth indeed, climbing trees, exploring! All of those things that are so exciting to the young! I love it! Great post for the day, Marites! Hope you have a lovely week!

Sylvia

Coffeeveggie addict. October 18, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

I can still climb a highest tree lol!i used to love climbing trees especially when it's mang0 seas0n and because we had a tree house in one of our akasya tree...i really missed those trees,they're all g0ne when I decided to make 0ur h0me bigger,we used the space f0r putting the walls

Al October 18, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

I remember climbing trees when I was growing up, on occasion so high that any adults would have had heart attacks. That was fun!

Anonymous October 18, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

Great shots. My kids love seeing how high they can climb -even if it nearly gives me a heart attack.

BraCom October 19, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

thanks for sharing your world

have a nice week

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Blog Directory & Search engineblog search directory

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP