Monday, November 22, 2010

My World#94 It's A Legoland!

We stopped by Mall of Asia before taking our flight home. The purpose was to buy some take home goods but we also did some sightseeing on the side. The mall was already full of Christmas decorations but what really caught my eyes was their Christmas-themed Lego communities encased in glass boxes.

The Legoland was a favorite among the crowd: old and young alike...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I saw this boy in light blue T-shirt staring unblinkingly at the Lego toys. Not surprisingly I suppose, it was just so amazing to imagine those Lego bricks made into everything possible.

Photobucket

This is my entry for:


Go here for more entries.

SHARE AND ENJOY THIS POST: Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

11 comments:

Anonymous November 22, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

I too can't help but be amazed at the lego creations in local malls.

Sylvia K November 22, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

Oh, those bring back fun memories!! My kids were great Lego fans and they would have loved to visit Legoland! Really great captures, Marites! Hope your week is off to a good start! Enjoy!

Sylvia

Verna Luga November 22, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

Naku, I always step on these blocks around our house, my kids love it but how I hated picking them up, especially they have fallen asleep... hahahah.. love tess.
My World Tuesday here

Arija November 22, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

My grandson would love this!

Unknown November 23, 2010 at 1:02 AM  

kids' paradise! i remember the Lego craze in my family when my nephews were younger.:p

Anonymous November 23, 2010 at 5:56 AM  

A great way to brighten the trip home.

Jenn November 23, 2010 at 6:05 AM  

Lego creations always amaze me. It's just mind boggling how they come up with such creativity.

Yoshi November 23, 2010 at 6:28 AM  

Thank you for commenting on my entry.
Yes, Lego has its own world and is a great choice for the present; from young to old!
Have a nice day.

cloudbusting2 November 23, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

Wonderful cities they had built there. Legos are the best and that´s what I have to buy for christmas too. Hopefully I don´t have to buy that much stuff...

sunflowerkat November 23, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

I've seen some lego creations that were unimaginably complex. This is incredible. Thanks for sharing the experience.

Kat
http://inmydreamssfk.blogspot.com/

Unknown November 25, 2010 at 6:40 AM  

you are invited to follow my blog

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Blog Directory & Search engineblog search directory

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP