Thursday, April 28, 2011

Skywatch#71 View From Singapore Flyer

Singapore Flyer is one of the attractions we've tried in Singapore. It started operation in 2008 and is taller than the London Eye. It is located near the shore of Singapore's Marina Bay and the view from the Flyer is really spectacular. 

Photobucket

Next time I get to visit Singapore, I will try the Singapore Flyer on a nighttime and I'll make sure to bring my tripod.

Photobucket

This is my entry for:

SHARE AND ENJOY THIS POST: Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

2 comments:

Photo Cache April 28, 2011 at 6:03 PM  

I said the very same thing. I was there in 2008 about a few weeks before it operated :)

http://ewok1993.wordpress.com

fjällripan April 29, 2011 at 1:57 AM  

WOW! It must be an fantastic wiev up there! But I dont think I would dare....:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blog Directory for the Philippines
Blog Directory & Search engineblog search directory

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP